This is the children table version of the famous Rey chair that was designed in 1971.
Designed by Bruno Rey, the Rey chair is famed internationally for its elegance and style. Like the original, the Junior edition table is constructed with Dietiker’s patented screw-less wood-to-metal connection.
The solid execution and rounded edges are perfectly suited for children.
The table is made with care from solid beechwood with die cast aluminum consoles and glides. The legs are of solid wood, surface in HPL.
- Rounded edges for children safety
- Forest sustainability FSC Beech wood certification
- ANSI/BIFMA certified
- Water-based environmental-friendly paints
- Laminate surface (washable markers can be used on the laminate top)
- Patented wood-metal screw-less connection
- Fits 4 Rey Jr chairs
- Contract grade
- Timeless design
- Tables for orders outside Switzerland are modified in the connection mechanism to be shipped flatpack and can be assembled in under five minutes with four screws per foot (tools are provided)
- Handling Time: 6-7 weeks.
- Shipping Time: 5-10 days.
Dimensions: Height: 20.7 in. Width: 30 in. Depth: 30 in.