Referred to as "the most successful piece of Swiss Furniture of all time" by the Swiss Museum of Design in Zurich, the Rey chair is a Swiss design icon since 1971.
This is the children's version of the famous Rey chair that was designed in 1971.
Designed by Bruno Rey, the Rey chair is famed internationally for its elegance and style. Like the original, the Junior edition is constructed with Dietiker’s patented screw-less wood-to-metal connection.
The solid execution and rounded edges are perfectly suited for children.
The chair is made with care from solid beech wood, with die-cast aluminum consoles and glides.
- Rounded edges for children safety
- Forest sustainability FSC beech wood certification
- Rey Junior chair load test for 175lbs as per ANSI/BIFMA
- Water-based environmental-friendly paints
- Patented wood-metal screw-less connection
- Stackable up to 4
- Contract grade
- Timeless design
- Chairs for orders outside Switzerland are modified in the connection mechanism to be shipped flatpack and can be assembled in under five minutes with four screws per foot (tools are provided)
- Handling Time: 6-7 weeks.
- Shipping Time: 5-10 days.
Dimensions: Height: 23 in. Width: 13.5 in. Depth: 15.7 in. Seat Height: 13.3 in.